Rubeeven™ combines a unique high potency New Zealand bee venom with clinically formulated capsaicin (chilli extract) to deliver rapid relief for joint stiffness and muscular discomfort.
Capsaicin and bee venom have been used for centuries to support comfort and recovery. Now this unique blend of two powerful ingredients has created a fast-acting treatment for a range of joint and muscle conditions.
Bee venom causes local release of the body's own anti-inflammatory steroids. This is complemented by the heat from capsaicin, which supports blood flow to the affected muscle tissue, aiding penetration of the soothing bee venom to relieve joint stiffness.
"It has made a troublesome wrist very comfortable. The best topical cream I have ever used. I wouldn't be without it."
Joan - Paeroa
Made in New Zealand, Rubeeven is developed by HoneyLab, a Wellington-based company dedicated to research and innovation of natural products.
How to use Rubeeven
- Apply 2 – 3 times a day to affected areas, massaging into skin. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- If burning sensation occurs, use less or stop applying. Patch test first and do not use if you have an allergy to bees.
- Capsaicin may cause temporary warming to the area applied. If the warming is uncomfortable, use less or wash off immediately.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Always read the label and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Rubeeven is an all-natural product made from a few simple, powerful ingredients.
- Distilled water
- Capsaicin in cayenne liquid extract form
- Coconut wax
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Benzoin tincture
- Bee venom