Rubeeven™ provides rapid relief for joint pain and stiffness, as well as a range of muscle conditions.
- A unique, patent-pending dual-action natural cream, made with New Zealand bee venom and capsaicin (chilli extract).
- Pure New Zealand bee venom supports joint and muscle recovery, while capsaicin warms the treated area, encouraging blood flow and allowing the bee venom to penetrate the joints.
- 100% natural, developed and made in New Zealand.
“I would strongly recommend! It had a nice warming sensation that really got to the bone. Such a relief, fantastic product.”
Robyn – Papamoa
How to use Rubeeven
- Apply 2 – 3 times a day to affected areas, massaging into skin. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
- If burning sensation occurs, use less or stop applying. Patch test first and do not use if you have an allergy to bees.
- Capsaicin may cause temporary warming to the area applied. If the warming is uncomfortable, use less or wash off immediately.
- Keep away from eyes.
- Always read the label and use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- Distilled water
- Capsaicin in cayenne liquid extract form
- Coconut wax
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Benzoin tincture
- Bee venom (0.04%)